Thursday, February 19, 2009

She's here!


A congrats is in order for my cousin Adam and his wife Kristen. Their daughter Ava was born on Monday the 16th coming in at 6lbs 14oz and 19 inches long. She is absolutely adorable! It seems like yesterday Kristen was only 4 months along and it was my wedding-we had to keep going back to the seamstress to let the dress out!  
Anyway on to the pictures of Ava!!

My brother and Ava
The proud parents! Congrats Adam & Kristen!



Also on a not baby related note I never did post what Andy did for me for V-day. 
Its like he read my mind because I've been wanting to do this for a while:
Too sweet! I love him=)


2 comments:

Stacie said...

How funny! I've known Kristen all my life (I was in her wedding). I can't wait to see Ava! :)

Allie said...

Thats funny! What a small world =)