Wednesday, February 4, 2009

What a weekend...


This weekend our buddy Bobby had people over for the Superbowl. Before the game started we had to get the Rockband out. Now I may not have a great singing voice, but I love this game. 




I made a great pineapple salsa. I got the recipe from another blogger. I served it with blue chips and plantain chips. It was delicious! I also made football shaped brownies that didn't turn out like I wanted but they still got gobbled up!


Since moving into our house way back in Oct '07 we slowly have been painting every room. The people we bought the house from used a cheap paint though out the whole house which was boring. This weekend Andy & I picked out a foyer color (which was kind of tough!) and then Andy painted it on Saturday. It came out really nice and flows with the dining room color. All that's left is his office and my craft room. 


Now we just need to finish the door!

If anyone is like me they love free stuff right?! Go over to this blog  and check out her give-away! Also go here and here for some more goodies!

3 comments:

kd said...

Hi! I love the color you picked for the foyer! In the house we used to own (I miss it), the utility room was a similar color and it was my favorite room in the house.

I look forward to reading your blog!

said...

were getting ready to move into our new house and painting is on the agenda. not really looking forward to it :(

jlc said...

You guys look adorable!!

What a cute blog. You have a new reader. :)