Monday, October 26, 2009

Welcome baby

So I realized I never posted about one of my best friends baby being born! You might remember from my post when I talked about Steph's baby being due this month. Well today was the original due date for the little man, but she talked with her dr and they decided to induce. So on Monday the 19th Steph went into the hospital. She text me all day giving me the play by play of what was going on. When she first went in I sent my text back with my prediction of time, and weight (2:35pm & 7lbs 2oz). The day went on and she text me with how much she was dilating, and then she text me that is was showtime around 230! At 3:26pm Austin Louis made his way into this world weighing 7lbs 3oz (I was SO close!) Anyway, enough with the boring stuff here are some pics of the cute little guy..that is totally giving me baby fever! 






His face in this one is too cute! 




Look at all that hair!

I have a feeling there will be many more pictures of Austin in the near future ;)

No comments: