Monday, March 29, 2010

A weekend of good deals!

This weekend my mom and I were out shopping. I suggested going to Macy's to find some cute new spring flats (not what I came home with!). While we were there they had all their boots 75% off. I thought I would just check out what they had. Next thing I knew I found the new loves of my life! Check out these new cowboy boots:


Steve Madden Gimbal Boots.

These retail for $150 (I've actaully seen them up to $170 online!). I got these babies for $49! I have so many ideas for these boots. I can't wait to wear them down  in Nashville for the CMA Fest  this summer, or with dresses and skirts, or with jeans! I'm in love!

My other great deal was this Polar F4 heart rate monitor watch
I bid on this on ebay with 3 hours left. I bid $46 (these retail for $80+) and went about my day thinking I wouldn't win. Well, I forgot I bid on it till about 9 night when I remembered and as it turns out I won it! I can't wait till this shows up on my door step! 

This week I am taking it easy because I'm off of work due to spring break. Today it's going to be rainy but the rest of the week's forecast...well, I'll let it speak for itself

3 comments:

Luen said...

I L.O.V.E your boots! & am insanely jealous that you are going to CMA Fest. I've always wanted to go (& catch a fan club party), yet haven't had the chance yet. :( Have fun!

Brittany said...

Cute boots! LOVE the weather!

Erin said...

love the boots! Hoping we have that kind of weather here in Minnesota!