Monday, May 10, 2010

How I Celebrated..

Well I'm 24 now! I had such an awesome birthday! The weather here was beautiful. After working all day I came home to get everything ready for the grill out after the game. Once A got home we headed up to the park! I got to hang out with all my favorite people! =) 

 My bestie Lauren and I 
Steph and me
 Little miss Ava 
Steph's son Austin
My mom and me 

And this is the only picture I got of Andy playing ball-and he wasn't even playing! Oops :), it's what happens when all us girls get together and chat. 

After the game (a huge comeback in the last inning!) we heading back to our house for burgers, dogs, and ice cream cake! Everyone was so sweet and got me some awesome gifts:
How cute is my new helmet for the motorcycle! 

Saturday night we went out again (how lucky am I?!). We had dinner at Max and Erma's. And FYI if you ever go there you have to get the chocolate chip cookies, oh my they are to die for! They bring them out on the cookie sheet fresh from the oven, I think I just might have to order them every time we go!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Alexa said she was disappointed that our Chipotle date did not make this entry.