Friday, August 13, 2010

Cookies!

I saw this post on Bakerella's site and was drooling looking at her pictures. I knew I needed to make these cookies but needed a good reason! This week A's cousin is in town from Denver and she always stops by our house to hang out. I thought it was the perfect time to bake the pillow cookies. They were a hit! I think these just might be my new favorite cookies. I mean, why didn't I think of this! They turned out huge so they are the perfect cookie to split with someone.



I forgot to take picture when they were fresh out of the oven. I got 10 out of this recipe. I had a few left over, so I told A to keep a few and take the rest to his work. He said they were gone the second he walked in the door. This cookies are a must bake! I can't wait to try different kinds of "pillow" cookies. Wouldn't a Reece's cup be delicious on the inside!?

1 comment:

Becky said...

They look so yummy! I will have to try these!