Monday, August 9, 2010

A Couple of Thank Yous!

Last week was a crazy week for me. I had work at night and during the day I was getting ready for my big test. Last April I took part 1 of my test and passed it. This past Saturday I took the second part which was the performance part. I felt good about it and will get my results in 4-6 weeks. Fingers crossed! Until then I am enjoying my last full week of 'freedom'. Next week I start back to work with meetings and the first day next Friday. I can't believe summer break is almost over!

Anyway on to the point of this post, I won a couple giveaways recently! The first one I won was from Melanie at My Sweet Savannah. I won a beautiful print from the Etsy.com shop Field Trip. I still have to head up to IKEA to get a frame to put it in so I can hang it in my craft room. She was so sweet and sent me a bookmark to match! 
Typography Poster - Love will save the day poster in yellow

My other awesome win was from Lyndsie. I love her blog! She is always giving something away. I was so excited when I won an $80 gift card to Red Envelope. It was a hard decision but I ended up choosing these cute earrings. I thought they were something I could wear everyday (and I have since I received them!)


Now that things have slowed down (sort of) I will be blogging more often! 

No comments: