Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter weekend

I hope everyone had a great Easter! We lucked out here in Cincy and had great weather all weekend. A & I even took the bike out for a short ride.Today is my last day of break and head back to work tomorrow. I can already feel summer bug kickin in so these next 2 months better not drag on!

Friday I had a hair appointment..twice, but not planned that way! I walked out of the salon with brassy colored hair. I called my friend to look at it and she informed me I should of never left and told them I wanted my money back/a redo. Long story short, I went back down there-the owner took me into the spa room and talked with me. I am not one to complain, so I told him how bad I felt. He let me know the girl who did my hair was going to come back from lunch and sit back in the office till I left. He was going to redo my hair for me. I thought they were very willing to work with me and he thanked me for coming back so I could get what I wanted. He made sure to do me up with curls and all when I left! I am still a little too blonde for my liking but everyone says they love it.

 After that fiasco I wanted to go out to dinner. So thats what we did. We went to one of my favorite places. Red Robin. All I asked for was somewhere with a patio.

Saturday we had a 1 year olds birthday to attend. We rode the bike up there and missed the rain (thank goodness!) and then the sun was shining for the rest of the day =) I had to go home to finish these guys up for Easter:

Aren't they cute! 


I also made a new wreath for the front door. I love primitive stores. My mom and I went to a "new to us" store Saturday afternoon and I found this garland. I knew it would make a good wreath for the front door. I'm happy I finally found something to put on the door!

Sunday started off by going to breakfast at First Watch (my fav!). I brought my camera but I was too caught up in the conversations to remember to snap a few pics!
I then went to the in-laws for a few then was off to my cousins. The kids had a great time hunting for eggs

All in all it was a good weekend! I am dreading going back tomorrow! I will be volunteering this weekend and it is also my mom's birthday so I am really looking forward to this week being over! 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

ohh are you doing the prom dress thing this weekend? if so, I want to give you those dresses.

Brittany said...

Yay for nice weather!! I really like your hair in the pic from dinner! It looks great!

Jodi said...

Sounds like a great weekend! And the cupcakes are adorable!

Becky said...

First Wacth is awesome!!! My MIL instroduced it to me when I was still in college. Very cute cupcakes...which tip did you use to get the grass to look like that. I have tried a few and never can get it to look that great.