Monday, April 26, 2010

Shopping is a Girl's Best Friend

I follow lots of wonderful blogger like VeronikaChloe, and Idle Banter that always post the CUTEST clothes from Ann Taylor Loft. I have a store literally right up the road from me and I had never gone in. This past weekend was friends and family and I saw a sign from the street that clearance was an additional 40% off, I mean really it was like they were giving it away! So I decided to stop in and see what I could find. Well, I could have walked out of there with so much! I think I found a new store that I love! ATL where have you been all of my life?! 

I got this adorable dress for $30 (org $70!) 
 I also got this shirt for $12 (org. $30)
 I love how ATL has xxs and 00P. I have a small frame and these clothes fit perfectly. I can see more ATL purchases in my future :) 
 I got this dress a few weeks back at American Eagle. I think it will look cute with my cowboy boots. For $25 I thought it was a good deal. 
I picked up this towel at TJ Maxx. It is my inspiration for our bathroom redo. I was tired of our brown walls. It isn't a large bathroom so the dark color made it well, dark! I wanted something lighter. We went with a color that matches the blue. I will have a before and after post as soon as we are done painting! 

I love a good deal! Did you get at ATL friends and family event? Any tips for a newbie like me shopping there (when the best deals are etc.)? 

1 comment:

Mere said...

Thanks so much for the shout out. I had to force myself to not purchase any ATL last week in the Friends and Family 30% sale and then today I got another sale email---I'm not that strong lol.

Cute stuff. I really like the first dress--perfect for this time of year. Hope to see some cute pics of you wear these :-)