Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Sweet Summer Time

Is it just me or is it hard to believe the 4th of July has come and gone already?! Summer is flying by, maybe it's because I've been having too much fun! We had a fabulous weekend. We went down to Cumberland on Saturday to get some knee boarding and wake boarding fun in. 

We came home Sunday in time for the fireworks. We had VIP tickets so we had free food and beer! Which by the way I've found a new beer I love-Leinenkigel's Summer Shandy. Delish! The fireworks were awesome, as always!







Then on Monday, we went to one of my favorite things to do on the 4th-the parade! It was super hot, but Starbucks was right behind us so I enjoyed a iced vanilla latte while enjoying the parade!

A's cousin Holly and her son Gavin

and her other adorable son, Hayes






 

Afterwards we went to a grill out and hung out by the pool.
It was a great long weekend!