Monday, July 26, 2010

Beach Dreaming

This summer A & I decided not go to on a big vacation. We are going on a few small trips (I went to Nashville in June and we are going to Chicago in October). But that hasn't stopped me from looking at all the places I want to go. It all started with look at some new luggage. With airlines charging for each piece you bring I started looking at a new carry-on bag. I, of course, would get something girly and cute.

International Traveller Shiny Dots Print Hardside 24'' Rolling Suitcase in Sangria with White Dots - 19969/
I would stuff it full and hop on a plane to this place


USVI (where we honeymooned)


or maybe here where my friend is getting married today
Punta Cana, DR

or somewhere really exotic 
Fiji 


Until our next beach trip I'll just have to stick to my community pool


1 comment:

LucieP said...

ooh I love your luggage! I wanna go there too...all of them...!

The cost to check bags is so ridiculous! We spent $100 when we went to Vegas for 2 bagS. Seriously?! Thankfully, I wised up a little and carry on'd when we went to MN.