Sunday, September 19, 2010

New Ride

I had been in the market for a new car. I loved my '99 VW New Beetle but it was getting old. I had been looking around at all kinds of cars and fell in love with the 2007 Scion tC's in the RS model. Of course it wasn't an easy car to find, only 2500 were made. In the matter of a month we found 3 that were close to us, and of course they all were sold or in financing. I was just about to give up on that car and start looking for something else. Then on Monday we got a phone call from a dealership that financing fell through and the car was back up for sale. We told them we would be down Wednesday to buy it! I was super excited! So after a 2.5 hour car ride (one way!!) I got to come home with this baby:

The color is called Blizzard Pearl. 
 I am in love with the suede interior
 One of my favorites is the sunroof! Only the front one opens but I still like how it looks

Now it's time to fix up the bug and put it up for sale! 

2 comments:

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Love your new car and that color is beautiful!

Jodi said...

Very cute ride!