Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas time is here...

I had such a fun weekend. It started out on Friday with a Christmas card making class. I met the Stampin Up demonstrator, Kristy, at a craft show last year and ever since then I always go out to her condo when she has classes. Making cards is such a fun hobby. I find it relaxing. Here are the cards we made:


We made 2 of each.

It's always hard giving them away because they are all so cute but I think people appreciated the handmade cards over the store bought kind.

Then on Saturday we went to cut down our Christmas tree. Of course I forgot the camera but Lauren got some cute pics. Once she emails them to me I will put them up. After we got our tree we were off to a welcome home party for our friend who just returned from Iraq. Later on that evening we were off to Mea's 3rd birthday party. It was a fun day.

Sunday I worked a trunk show for the jewelry store I used to work at. It was so nice to see all the customers again. It was nice to know they remembered me (I did work there for 2 years!). Plus it was nice to get some extra money right before Christmas.

I then came home to help Andy put up the tree. This year we decided to put it in the living room, last year it was in the dining room. It looks much better in the living room =). Here are some pics of the tree and the rest of our decorations around the house. Enjoy =)















Carson's is the small one

No comments: