Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Here's to 2008...

What a year 2008 was! So many great things happened! Since today is the last day of the year I thought I would delicate this post to all the great things that happened in 2008.

January:



This is when we got Carson. He is the best cat and always does crazy things that always make us smile.

February:



Andy & I decided to paint the kitchen. It's may favorite color in the house.

March:


St. Patrick's day...nuff said :)


This is when we got our e-pics. We had such a beautiful day.

May:


My birthday!! Fun times with my favs!

June:


I went down to Tennessee for an interpreters workshop. While I didn't learn much I made some amazing people. It was a fun little get a way.

July:



My favorite time of the year..Kenny Chesney concert. I look forward to this party all year long. Its a staple of the summer for me.

August:


My awesome Bachelorette party my MOH Lauren threw for me. This is my bridesmaids and me at Blackfin.

September:



My favorite month of the year. On the 6th Andy & I got married after6 years of dating. Its hard to believe the day has come and gone!

This month gets 2 pics because I can't forget about our honeymoon to St.Thomas USVI. I can not wait to go back there. I love the rum punch!


October:


We went out for Lauren bday/Halloween.

November:


The Rusty Ball. It was a benefit concert. I had a blast that night.

December:


Our first married Christmas.

No comments: