Monday, December 29, 2008

Quick post

Hope everyone had a great Christmas! Mine was wonderful. Its hard to believe its all over. I just wanted to share some of my favorite gifts I received. Andy got me these awesome earrings by a designer named Shaseby.
Here they are, except mine are silver.


My other favorite gift was from my brother David, and Lauren. A long time ago I fell in love with a Lucky handbag. One day Lauren and I were shopping for the boys when I found it again at the mall. Lauren, being sneaky, took it to the register when I wasn't around and put it on hold and bought it later. I was so surprised and excited when I opened it on Christmas morning.

Every Christmas morning my mom makes breakfast. We look forward to it all year. We always come over in our pj's and everything. David always bring his dogs over too. Well this year Bentley decided to make Christmas a little bit more interesting. Bentley jumped into my mom's lap while we were opening up gifts. All of a sudden he threw up. My mom yelled, David's other dog Mercedes came over to see what was happening and Bentley got sick all over her. It was a crack up. And the best part of all was that it was caught on camera =)







Lastly, I wanted to share the cupcakes I made for Christmas. This is where I got the idea. While mine didn't turn out as great I think I did alright for a first time try =)


I will be posting and wrap up of 2008 here soon....

1 comment:

ashley said...

those cupcakes are adorable!!