Tuesday, December 2, 2008

shopping

I was one of those crazy people on Friday who got up at 3:3o am to shop! I went with Andy's cousin Holly. Our first stop was to Kohl's. I got some good deals there, including some boots for $19.99 for myself :). I got some gifts for other people there as well. Our next stop was to Old Navy who opened at 5. I got some great gifts for Andy at some great prices. Then it was off to Target who opened at 6. Talk about crazy! I did pick up 5 new DVDs and a new board game.

It was all in all a good shopping day. But the best deal of them all was the deal we got yesterday. Macy's had their Dyson DC18 Slim Vacuum on sale. This vacuum is originally $520. For cyber Monday Macy's had it on sale for $249. We had about $30 on a gift card and used our friends Macy's discount (finally since I don't work there anymore I can use someone elses card like they did to me!) and got the Dyson for about $175 shipped! I am super excited to get our new vac cum. I never thought I would be this excited for a cleaning tool :0)

No comments: