Thursday, October 28, 2010

Pumpkin, Pumpkin,& More Pumpkin!

I don’t know what has gotten into me this year but I love everything pumpkin. When I go to Starbucks? a tall skinny pumpkin spice latte, a local bakery? I look for pumpkin doughnuts or muffins (and as I type this I am eating a pumpkin muffin from Panera!). And now, last week when I walked into Trader Joe’s, I came out with these:

 

 

Let me tell you about the pumpkin waffle mix. It just might be the best waffle I’ve ever had! Mmmm, with warm real maple syrup it is just to die for! Oh and the pumpkin cream cheese tastes great with apples, a cinnamon bagel, and even crackers! I do not know what I am going to do after fall is over and I have to wait a whole other year for my obsession! What can I look forward to in the winter, spring, and summer!?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yum! I love pumpkin and the waffles and cream cheese look awesome. All sorts of fresh fruits and veggies are my favorite summer item, but I don't think there's anything more closely matched to a season than pumpkin.