Monday, November 8, 2010

So excited!

Friday afternoon I got an email from Verizon that looked like this:
I thought it was too good to be true. Andy and I had to go sign some papers for fill out for our refi (hello 15 year loan! I could be debit free by 39!) So after that we decided to head up to Verizon to get the scoop on this plan. See, we were up for our 2 every 2 but I was a cheapskate and didn't want to fork up the $54 a month for data plans (I get a discount through work). So we went up there and even the sales guy had never seen this. He called the number and confirmed it and told us to pick out our new phones. A walked out of there with the Droid Incredible and I got the Droid 2. How could we pass up a deal for 1,400 mins, unlimited data and texting, and all the other Verizon stuff for less than $180 a month for all 5 lines! I love my new phone. 
For all you Droid people out there what are your favorite apps? 

read more about the plan here

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wait, so this available for everyone now?

Jodi said...

Not a Verizon fan myself, but ya gotta love a good deal!