Friday, November 19, 2010

7 days to be thankful:day 2 my friends

I must say I really have some great friends. Some of us have been friends for over 10 years (almost 15!) and others just a few short years. I'm thankful for having friends to meet up for coffee just to talk about life. I'm thankful for having a friend to go shopping with to only buy the exact same thing. I'm thankful that some of my friends have children and I get to see them grow up. I'm thankful (kind of) that I have friends that live in another state that I get to go visit. I'm thankful for friends of the past as well,  I've learned from them and it makes me who I am today. 




2 comments:

Angela said...

best friends are life's essential. : )

Unknown said...

woo! i made the blog! and the thankful list :)

you're on mine, as well. looking forward to another coffee date. two weekends in a row! whoop!