Monday, November 8, 2010

Tis the season

The holidays are slowly quickly sneaking up on us. This is my favorite time of the year, especially Christmas time!  I went to Shutterfly to upload pictures from the weekend when I saw they had their banner showing their Christmas cards. I can't believe it is time to get those ordered since they will need to go out in only a few short weeks! 
I went to go check out the cards and, of course, I found a whole bunch that I love. So I turned to my blog to get some advice. Which one should I pick?
I like the simplicity of this one

I like the colors and snowflakes in this one
This one is a very clean layout too.

Love this one too!

Oh the choices! Which one do you like best? Be sure to head over to Shutterfly to pick out yours too!


If my fellow bloggers want 50 cards of your own- Check it out here

4 comments:

Becky said...

OHHHH! I love them all, but I probably like the 2nd aand 3rd ones the best.

Jodi said...

Okay, only really knowing you from your blog, I think the 3rd one really seems to suit you best. But I like them all. Shutterfly rocks.

Unknown said...

i'm going with the first or the last one. the second is cute, but sort of kid-ish in comparison with the others. the 3rd one i'm just not feeling the layout. the picture feels huge.

A Wedding Story said...

So exciting! I just ordered mine yesterday!