Monday, January 3, 2011

Sweet Dreams

I've been having the itch to redo a room. One day I woke up and decided I wasn't a fan of our winter duvet cover anymore. I liked it when our room was a light blue color, but the brown and the gray just isn't working for me anymore. What do you think?


I've been looking all over the internet for something to pop out to me. I've seen things that I like but not love. Here are the front runners:
Regency Home 300 Thread Count Puzzle Print Duvet Cover Set
The cream and white from Overstock. Might be too plan though

BrightonBedroomCollctnJL10
A pop of color from Crate & Barrel. Just not sure if it is the right pop.

Mackenzie duvet
I really like this one from Bed Bath & Beyond just not sure if I'm sold on the green.

I guess I'll have to stay on the hunt. Where are some good  stores to check out? I will take any suggestions!

We are also getting some new carpet in the bed room. Thanks to some friends and family we racked up over $200 in Lowes gift cards over the holidays. The carpet we have in there now is the cheapest stuff and isn't comfy to step on. I have to decide what color would look best. I am thinking the 3rd row down and 3rd from the left. Again, I will take suggestions :) 



4 comments:

Neely said...

hi! I found your blog via emily giffins and I see we follow a lot of the same ones! New follower :)

Unknown said...

I agree that the cream and white would be too plain. I like the green, but I'm not sure how I'd feel about it with your gray walls. LOVE the coral/redish one. And looks like it is pictured with gray walls and looks amazing. Definitely a big change and a fun one!

p.s. what will you do with your old bedding???

Angela said...

what about just adding color throw and pillow to add a pop of color with neutral base.

Allie said...

@Cassie- Either keep it or donate it :)

@Savvy- I LOVE that idea. I think that is exactly what I was going for