Monday, August 17, 2009

Busy Bee

I have been working for the past 3 weeks interpreting football in the evenings. This week I have meetings and trainings all week followed by practice at night. This weeks home tour Tuesday will be moved to Wednesday. I need to start blogging on Sundays and setting them to post on certain days. Today was my first 12 hours day (thanks coach for running practice over an hour longer!!) and let me tell you its going to be a long season with days like this. It was 90* but felt like 100*. I was in a meeting all day and went straight to practice so I didn't have water and I was not about to share with the boys. I just have to keep thinking of my goal with my overtime pay...
ps. I know I shouldn't complain since I have a job and other don't. It just feels good to vent sometimes. 

No comments: