Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Frosty Air

I don't know what has happened to me in the past few years but I can not stand the cold! Today I woke up to a frigid 12*! I mean, it only took ten seconds for me to go out to my car this morning to warm it up, but I became so cold!

 After I got the car cleaned off (not fun at 630 am!) I headed out to work. I am one of those careful drivers, when it's this cold out the ice on the road doesn't melt! I took my time going to work, slid a few time, and walked my short walk from my car to the building. I am dreading going back outside!

I remember being a kid playing in the snow all day and not caring about how cold I was. Now, I hate even stepping one foot outside! It is going to be a long winter! I don't know how people who live in colder areas handle it. I already know I'll be one of those people that either retire down south or go to Flordia for the winter!

July weather can come back anytime!

1 comment:

Becky said...

I cannot wait either! It is in the single digits in Chicago now. Brrrr!